Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amazing Sessions :)


Amazing Sessions



I have been fortunate to assist many people on their healing journeys. From people who suffer from chronic pain to people who get stuck in emotional turmoil their sessions have taught me so much over the years. I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to help these people move forward in their lives in a healthier way. Sometimes the effect is immediate and sometimes I’ll get an email or a visit at a later time saying how much their session has helped them. It is amazing to see the clarity of their faces and the ease in their movement. The unwinding in our bodies continues for days after a treatment. I am reminded of what my beloved Grandmother used to tell me after I would work on her, “I feel good now sweetie, but I know I’ll feel much better later.” She knew the therapeutic effects would keep unwinding in her body and help her continue to release tension. J



I have worked with many people who deal with chronic headaches/migraines. It is wonderful to be able to help them either significantly reduce or get rid of their pain. This is one of my favorite things to be able to help people with because this subject hits so close to home for me. Being a person who suffered with headaches and migraines for many years, it is wonderful for me to be able to help people in the way that I was helped. CranioSacral Therapy was a big part of me reducing my headaches, but my journey also involved learning that I have dietary sensitivities and TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder). These too added to my headaches. So it is a journey for all of us to listen to our bodies and learn about the things that might be out of balance or things we need to eliminate from our diets. CranioSacral Therapy is a great way to start to be able to balance our bodies and become more in touch with the way we feel and what makes us feel out of balance so we can try to stay in the best environment more of the time.



What do you do to stay in balance in your life???

No comments:

Post a Comment