Monday, June 8, 2015

Comfort Zone


6.8.2015         Comfort Zone

When I think of being comfortable the first thing that comes to mind is a big warm blanket wrapped around my shoulders. I love the feeling of warm blankets or of heavy sweaters keeping me warm. They help me feel safe and they help me feel comfortable.

What makes you feel comfortable? Is it feeling safe with a warm blanket or being wrapped up? Or is it something different entirely?

During CranioSacral Therapy you can leave your clothes on – you don’t have to take anything off. If you are cold you can have a warm blanket around you. I want you to be completely comfortable and at ease during the treatment. When your body can completely relax and take in the treatment, you are able to receive all of the benefits and your body is able to unwind and restore to its natural healing state. :)          

No comments:

Post a Comment