Sunday, June 28, 2015

Set Backs...



How do you deal with set backs? How do you keep moving forward? What keeps you motivated so you keep putting one foot in front of the other?

I think, too many times, when something gets tough people throw in the towel. People may see illness or life hurdles as a way to give up. I don’t believe it always has to be. Instead, change your view to see it as a challenge instead of something that is impossible. 

What helps you keep going? Is it motivation from someone else? Is it motivation from inside of yourself? Or is it because you are trying to succeed to help someone or something else grow?

When I start to feel discouraged, I allow myself to fully feel and try to understand the reason I’m feeling discouraged, but then I try to think of ways to move past that. I try to think of ways that might make me feel better so I can pick myself up and keep going forward. 

Finding a way to release the discouraged feeling is important. Writing, playing/singing music, exercising, and/or talking to someone else are all good ways to release unnecessary feelings. The most important part is to find what might work for you.

What helps you to keep moving forward???

No comments:

Post a Comment