Sunday, July 5, 2015

Referral SPECIAL! :)


I am going to start offering referral specials for clients for the rest of the 2015 year. If you are a client of mine and you refer someone (a friend, family member, colleague, whoever) to me for a session, and they book an appointment, you will get your next session 50% off!! This is a great deal!!! Just for telling a friend how wonderful you felt after coming to a session with me and in return they make an appointment with me, you will receive 50% off your next one hour session. Instead of paying $65 for a one hour session you will receive a one hour session for just $32.50. 

Just be sure to mention to the person you refer to tell me who referred them!

What could be a better deal than this? 
The more referrals you successfully make, the more money you save on your sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment