Sunday, July 12, 2015

Customer Service


It seems these days that good customer service is hard to come by. One of my biggest pet peeves it to go into a store and be treated rudely or just another problem to deal with in their busy day. To me, that shows that you don’t really want my business and I will happily go somewhere else that proves they do want and appreciate my business.

I recently had an experience at a jewelry store that really seemed to go above and beyond my expectations.  It really meant a lot to me and really showed me that they appreciate their customers and are willing to go out of their way to make their customers happy – to hopefully make them repeat customers.

This experience has shown me that there really are still places out there that are about the customer and not just about making another sale.

I hope I do the same with my clients. I hope I am able to show them that I truly appreciate their business and try to do everything I can to make sure they leave with less pain and with tools to carry through their days to feel better.

What is it that you like/expect from good customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment